Prev: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods) Next: PentaCon 2000

Valiant Enterprises Update

From: "Mike Miserendino" <phantom15@h...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:16:56 -0500
Subject: Valiant Enterprises Update

I just received the following update from Art at Valiant regarding
ordering
minis.	I noticed they have updated their photos with new ones showing
some
of the lesser known starships like the tugs and carriers.  I just
noticed
one photo to be incorrect (Orion class Heavy Cruiser).	They also
included a
photo gallery, but the images are a tad small and take a while to load.

Mike

----

Dear Mike:
Please visit our site ... www.veltd.net
We now have a secure server for Internet orders ... and are now taking
orders
for the Stardate 3000 series.
Sincerely,
Art Neckermann

Prev: RE: New Pod armaments (Boarding Pods) Next: PentaCon 2000