Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments Next: [FT] IF designs

Re: Re: New Pod armaments

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:19:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: New Pod armaments

***
Hmmm, there's an idea. You'd have to make up a mechanic that would
make it relatively easy for a Thrust 6 or 8 ship to evade, while
making it more difficult for a Thrust 2 or 4.

I'm not sure if that would entirely solve the balance problem, but
it's a good idea.
***

Especially as my ESU fleet would expect my FSE allies to take the lead
in
such battles. *heh heh*

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments Next: [FT] IF designs