Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments Next: Re: New Pod armaments

Re: Re: New Pod armaments

From: Robert Crawford <crawford@k...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:30:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: New Pod armaments

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 02:20:23PM -0800, Jaime wrote:
> Now that sounds cool - so the assimulation gets harder and harder to
fight
> the more time that goes on.  I think it should still have to test to
> assimulate or die.  In all good SF the crew does attempt to put up a
fight.
> Hmmm, I wonder if American Movie Classics has already run "The Blob"
this
> week, probably some good ideas there...

	How about using the standard beam roll? Roll a die for each
assimilation factor on the ship; on a 4 or 5, a crew unit dies. On a 6,
the crew unit is assimilated -- the ship loses a crew unit and another
assimilation factor is on the ship.

--
						crawford@iac.net

Sunday 29 Oct 2000: No Sasquatch sightings occured.

Prev: Re: Re: New Pod armaments Next: Re: New Pod armaments