Prev: Re: New Pod armaments Next: Re: Re: New Pod armaments

Re: Sa'Vasku shipbits

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:12:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku shipbits

OK. added these and put in a baseball card size display (300 dpi) for
printing
out and putting in
hard holder sheets.

Find the file at: http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/sv.gif  There is
no link
on my webpage yet.
will put one up when file is finallized. Any changes?

Jaime wrote:

> Make sure that each of the nodes have all the directions possible to
point th
em included too.
> How about power generator outlines? And the numbers should probably be
up to
at least 15 if
> they're going to be used to power generator and shield numbers. Also
the FTL
and main drive
> icons. You could add hull boxes and armour too more spaced thent he
ones in t
he regular
> shipbits to leave room for the power gen icons on the side. That's
just so yo
u don't have to

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Prev: Re: New Pod armaments Next: Re: Re: New Pod armaments