Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? (long) Next: [OT] ISP Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:51:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:08:18 -0500, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>And the odds that MSN adds the HTML formatting without any control to
>Peter???

Outlook and Outlook Express, and the mail reader with Netscape, all have
the
option of turning off HTML mail. Unfortunately, they also have sending
it in
HTML format as a default. I can't remember, either, if you're given the
option
of changing it during set up or if you have to think about it and
remember to
go and turn it off. I think this latter case is the most likely.

I usually see HTML mail from people who have just installed or
reinstalled
their browser software.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS? (long) Next: [OT] ISP Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?