Prev: RE: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:08:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?

Oerjan wrote in followup to Dean wrote in reply to Peter Mancini:

***
>Also you might want to avoid sending HTML email to this list.	It adds
a >lot of gunk and makes your message hard to read in the digest
version >of the list.

Amen to that.
***

And the odds that MSN adds the HTML formatting without any control to
Peter???

Well, I've already made my position clear, but I'll wait to hear what
Peter
has to say. And, boy, can he say it! ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: Stargrunt III? BDS? Next: Re: Stargrunt III? BDS?