Prev: Re: Back in action Next: [FT] IF Miniature Identification

Eureka 200 Club - 15mm to go-go!

From: dadams@p...
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:16:20 +1000
Subject: Eureka 200 Club - 15mm to go-go!

For those not on the Eureka mailing list, a message about the new 300
club....

---------------------------------
100 Club Slow Down (plus 300 Club!)
---------------------------------
Posted October 15, 2000
Mike Broadbent, our number one sculptor on the 100 Club, is relocating
his
studio. This he tells me will entail him stopping work for around four
weeks.
The good news is that once this move is completed, he says he will be
able to
work twice as fast!

Consequently there will be no new 100 Club models for at least a month,
but
there after there will be a lot!

In the meantime we are still taking orders that Mike will work on as
soon as he
is back in operation, so please continue to send in those requests and
orders.

In the meantime, Neil Holloway, our female figure expert, will continue
to make
figures and I hope to be able to announce the Amazon range under way in
the ver
near future.

Due to customer request we are investigating placing a number indicator
on all
100 Club requests when Mike gets back to work. I was initially against
this ide
as I didn't want to give my competitors an idea of what we were doing,
but sinc
so many of you have asked for counters and since Mike will be able to
get the
figures made much faster, counters will be added.

I have seen Mike Broadbent's latest work in 15mm, the Australian Light
Horse in
Palestine circa WW1 range, and they are excellent. As a result we will
be
starting up the 300 CLUB for 15mm figures. Get thinking what 15mm items
you
would like to see made as the page will begin operation toward the end
of
November when we return to full scale sculpting.

Finally, don't forget to keep checking back on the 100 Club as the list
of
requests (and In Production) changes all the time!

Eureka Miniatures
http://www.eurekamin.com.au

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
http://www.marshalsoftware.com

Prev: Re: Back in action Next: [FT] IF Miniature Identification