Prev: Re: [DS, SG] GW 6mm 28mm Liquidation sale Next: Re: Kra'Vak Roles

Kra'Vak Roles

From: "Morgan Vening" <morgan@o...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:36:46 +1000
Subject: Kra'Vak Roles

Yesterday in a discussion about the battles at the GZG
West(East?) Coast Con, Oerjan Ohlson mentioned that Kra'Vak
cannot seriously compete head on with a human enemy. After
closer scrutinization, it looks like that is pretty accurate. Initially
compared sizes, not points costs, and that's where I made my
initial error.

The question is, what IS the combat role of the Kra'Vak. How are
they best utilised, if not head-on, where their limited arc K-Guns
are most likely to get the successful targetting?

I've noticed that defensive systems seem to matter naught against
them (Screens ignored and Armour all but ignored), I'm just curious
as to how they might be played best. I'd also like to know some
tips on how to beat them, as one member of my group is thinking
of playing them, and they seem to be almost built to screw over my
army of choice, FSE. What's the best way to contend with
ScatterPacks for my Salvo Missiles?

Morgan Vening

Prev: Re: [DS, SG] GW 6mm 28mm Liquidation sale Next: Re: Kra'Vak Roles