Prev: Re: [SG] More pictures... Next: Re: [DS, SG] GW 6mm 28mm Liquidation sale

Re: [SG] More pictures...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:53:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] More pictures...

[snip]

>> The truck is an Alternative Armies  product, I think.  There were
three
>> different versions, nominally 15mm scale, but I use them with 20mm
figures
>> and they work just dandy.  I think that it was supposed to go with
their
>> 15mm Levy figures.
>
>Thanks for the correction on who made that truck. I'm not surprised it
>works alongside 20mm figures - it's not really too big for 15mm, but it
is
>chunky.
>
>This is the same Alternative Armies stuff that's being re-released by
>Brigade Games? Wonder if they'll redo the vehicles as well...

There seems to be a bit of confusion here.... the AA stuff is being
re-released by a new company (called Alector, IIRC) that is trading
under
the old AA name, so they are all still being sold as Alternative Armies
products; Brigade have nothing to do with it or them at all, they are
doing
their own small range of 15mm vehicle releases (a couple of scaled-up
versions of their 6mm ones).

Jon (GZG)

[snip]

Prev: Re: [SG] More pictures... Next: Re: [DS, SG] GW 6mm 28mm Liquidation sale