Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry Next: RE: [SG] 15mm Infantry

Re: [SG] More pictures...

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:00:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] More pictures...

At 11:10 PM 10/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I just finished uploading seven new photos of various 15mm Stargrunt
>figures and vehicles.
>
>Please check <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2gallery.html>, the lowest
>section.

The truck is an Alternative Armies  product, I think.  There were three
different versions, nominally 15mm scale, but I use them with 20mm
figures
and they work just dandy.  I think that it was supposed to go with their
15mm Levy figures.

I like your tank, by the way.  It looks really good.  The main appeal
for
15mm for me at this point is getting to scratchbuild some vehicles.
I've
been accumulating Matchbox vehicles for this very purpose.  A friend of
mine put turrets on some old die-cast "Stealth Fighter" models, and they
looked great.  (You can dimly see them in the picture at the bottom of
this
page: <http://www.voicenet.com/~rjfrantz/ >)  Shame you can't get those
fighters any more.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry Next: RE: [SG] 15mm Infantry