Prev: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next

[Short] Re: The_Beast's [LONG] and Rambling return to the list..

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:42:58 -0500
Subject: [Short] Re: The_Beast's [LONG] and Rambling return to the list..

While I couldn't do much sitting up, I actually tried my hand at a
little
'sculpting' stretched out on my belly on a stout coffee table. Finally
got
that idea I had for making resin fighter stands at least attempted, and
have had one or two compliments for the local group. Course, haven't got
one painted up, which will be the acid test.

However, as one or two on the list told me it couldn't be done,
nyaah-nyaah-nyaah. ;->=

Course, the doubts were probably because I hadn't properly explained
myself
before. I'll try to get piccies up somewhere when I get a painted stand
up.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Whats Next