Prev: RE: Whats Next Next: Re: Whats Next

Re: Whats Next

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:01:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Whats Next

Chris DeBoe wrote:

> From: Jerry Han <jhan@warpfish.com>
>
> > BDS or FMA would be very cool, but I think at least official
> > stats (or even unofficial 'playtest' stats) for the new minis
> > released recently (UNSC, IF et al) would be even cooler.
>
> Since Indy is part of this thread, I feel it's appropriate to say:
> "We have top men working on it."

Who??

"Top. Men."

Yeah, I'll get back to dealing with my UNSC stuff as soon as it gets
too dark to work on my other after-work projects - say by the middle
of next month??  :-)   (need to get some stuff tweaked out for my
Defense of Sol scenario for GZGECC IV!!!)

> Oerjan and I are having discussions on IF.
> (ie I send him my silly ideas; with his innate nobility, he manages to
be
> courteous as he points out my arithmetic, spelling, grammatical,
conceptual
> and tactical mistakes and/or bewilderment).

Huh! That sounds like the same Oerjan I've exchanged thoughts with!  :-)

Mk

Prev: RE: Whats Next Next: Re: Whats Next