Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Helicopter

Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm Infantry

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Jaime wrote:

> Ok we're in the midst of building some armies up here and since Brian
Burger
already has a
> 15mm army and it does look betting on the table we're all planning to
go 15mm
 too. I've spent
> a few ays trying to find a good selection of 15mm infantry and so far
I haven
't found all that
> much.  GZG and Brigade have some and Peter Pig sorta has some. But I
haven't
found the
> selection I was hoping for. Can you guys point me to some more
manufacturers
of 15mm Sci
> Fi infantry?

Jaime, I could have saved you an email if you'd called first!

Go to my SG2 Figures page, at <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2figures.html>
and scroll down to the bottom - I've got listings of every in-production
SF 15mm figures that I know of!

And if anyone knows anything that is more up-to-date than my
information,
please do contact me.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios Next: Re: [SG] 15mm Helicopter