Prev: Re: [SG] New pictures Next: Re: [SG] in search of 15mm

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:25:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

Robert any idea where I can put my hands on these Matchbox plastic kits?
 Or am
I confused and they're diecast.  Any info would help me out, I'm having
a heck
of a time. - Aron

"Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@peoplepc.com> on 10/06/2000 07:30:27
PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

So true--

Matchbox makes

1/92 scale MLRS
1/102 scale M1A1 Abrams
1/102 scale AAV-7
1/92 scale M4 Sherman
1/92 M2 Bradley

and someone (I think its MAtchbox, but can't remember) makes a 1/100
appx
scale M60

And around here, each of those costs less than $1 US (a heckuva lot
cheaper
than Rocco).

Rob