Prev: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win? Next: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

RE: What's Next

From: "Jay Arnold" <jdarnold@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:59:01 -0500
Subject: RE: What's Next

Hear, hear! I for one am rabidly looking forward to BDS or FMA. I recall
reading posts as long as three years ago mentioning the inevitability of
BDS. Granted, most of the call is probably for FT stuff (at least when
seen
from a strictly number of websites/posts to e-mail lists, etc
standpoint)
but the material for the world's best post-futuristic ground combat
rules
systems is certainly lacking. Perhaps (as mentioned previously) BDS will
have interface rules for merging DS2 and SG2 while containing FMA to
boot!
Most likely this is wishful thinking, but since I'm wishing, how about
info
on the KraVak, Phalons and a "buggy" race, not too far from the Aliens
of
Nostromo/Sullacco fame (using that other company's 'nid figs, of
course)?
Just a though/wish/begging and pleading
Jay