Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: Whats Next

Re: Whats Next

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:14:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Whats Next

Michael Johnson wrote:

> Not to try to put any more on Jons already overloaded plate, but what
is
> next on the list for releases?   We just had Fleet Book II.	What is
the
> next project in the DS2,  SG or FT universe?	 I must admit that as a
FT
> player I would like to see more for it but I'm sure I would be shouted
down
> by all the DS2 and SG players.

	Well, FT has had it's way with the last two releases.  Frankly I
think
it's the ground pounders' turn.  I would like to see BDS or perhaps the
release of FMA.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"The human race divides itself politically into those who want
	people to be controlled and those who have no such desire"

				      --Robert A. Heinlein
				      "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"

E-MAIL: siefertma@netzero.com	     WWW:
http://www.homegame.org/siefert
=

Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: Whats Next