Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: Whats Next

Re: GZG-WCC

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 07:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG-WCC

Hello Everyone:
  Went and picked up a bunch of different ships for the ESU, FSE, NSL
today.	B
the next GZG-WCC I will have all four of the human fleets represented
fairly
well.  I also am going to take and redo the palying area so there will
be room
to manuever.  There is also going to be a twist to the BIG game next
year.
  Oh, and to the person who mutter something about wheres the big game
the
number of points next year will be 30,000 total.

  John W. Fox