Prev: Re: GZG-ECC IV - 2001! Next: Quick slightly OT question

RE: Whats Next (BDS)

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:35:18 -0400
Subject: RE: Whats Next (BDS)

Last I heard, BDS was planned to be both a Stargrunt II and Dirtside II
supplement. I would think that it would be split into two secitons:
1) Alien Infantry. With emphisis on Stargrunt and conversions to DS2
2) Alien Armor. With emphisis on Dirtside and conversions to SG2.

It would be nice if it had a DS2/SG2 consolidation section, also. So
that
all DS2 systems are available in SG2 and SG2 systems are available
in DS2.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net