Prev: RE: Whats Next Next: GZG-ECC IV - 2001!

Re: Whats Next

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:11:21 +0200
Subject: Re: Whats Next

> Not to try to put any more on Jons already overloaded plate, but what
is
> next on the list for releases?   We just had Fleet Book II.	What is
the
> next project in the DS2,  SG or FT universe?	 I must admit that as a
FT
> player I would like to see more for it but I'm sure I would be shouted
down
> by all the DS2 and SG players.

I suspect we have FB3(maybe even FT3), Bugs don't Surf(SG2) and even a
DS2
update in the pipeline. I would like to vote for Bugs don't Surf though.
That is, if we are allowed to vote on this:-)

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: RE: Whats Next Next: GZG-ECC IV - 2001!