Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios Next: [SG] New pictures

Re: [FH] Balance of Power

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:20:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Balance of Power

> OK.
>
>  >It would also justify one or more ground action
>  >scenarios but that's a bit tougher as I'm
>  >probably going to have to play
>  >OGRE/GEV to simulate it.
>
> Is that because that's what you're used to playing or because of the
size
> of the action?

My theory is 1 GEV unit = 1 company, and I want battalion/regimental
actions.

Also contributing is the fact that I have just a few 6mm tanks, no
infantry, have played exactly one DS2 game and have no local DS2 players
available.  Of course I have no FT players around here either but at
least I can PBeM.  GEV is simple enough that I can play both sides,
finish in a reasonable amount of time, and be reasonably sure of not
forgetting the rules.

Or I may port DS2 to DBA.

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios Next: [SG] New pictures