Prev: [SG/DS] Scenarios was (Re: Population modelling and relativity) Next: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios

Re: [FH] Balance of Power

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:18:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Balance of Power

>  >You know, Beth, I don't mind Schoon
>  > reading my mind, but this is getting
>  >excessive.
>
> Its the great flashing neon sign in the sky that gives you away ;)

>  >Dateline: New Gombe City,
>  >Gombe Province, Lagos System.....
>
> Sounds interesting, are you using this to generate scenarios?

In theory I'm about to start a PAU/IF battle with someone.  I need to
redesign the IF to fit the minis (the _symetrical_ minis) and that's
delaying things a bit.	It would also justify one or more ground action
scenarios but that's a bit tougher as I'm probably going to have to play
OGRE/GEV to simulate it.

Prev: [SG/DS] Scenarios was (Re: Population modelling and relativity) Next: Re: [SG/DS] Scenarios