Prev: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity Next: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 13:34:51 -0400
Subject: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

John Fox wrote:

> Ted:
>   Will see you Saturday to start off the FT battling.
>
>   John W. Fox
>   And YES!!! I am still painting!

We had some folks painting on Friday and Saturday at the
ECC for the Grey Day scenario.	We'll set up an area out
of the way if folks need to do that again next year.
The painting area and the fumes were a problem for some.

One good way to get a 'good' camo scheme on a tank or ship
is to try and paint while you're driving to the convention.

Jon

Prev: Re: Calendars was: Population modelling and relativity Next: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...