Prev: Re: Population modelling and relativity Next: Re: Population modelling and relativity

[FH] Balance of Power

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:52:33 +1100
Subject: [FH] Balance of Power

G'day guys,

All this talk of population has reminded me of something I've been
meaning
to ask for ages. Is there work on going to do with the history of the
PAU?
I'd love to hear how's going (beyond what's already up on the GZGpedia).

The reason I ask is that even by the 2050s the real countries that make
up
the PAU will have as many people and resources as the entire lands of
the
NAC (i.e. about 2 billion) and will be second only to the ESU (with 5.5
billion) for potential. Even if you split the African nations based on
religion (with some going over to the IF) they're still a BIG force.

Anyway just wondering.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Population modelling and relativity Next: Re: Population modelling and relativity