Prev: Re: [FT, DS, SG] Gallery updated Next: GZG WCC Huge Human vs. KV Battle

Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

Bif:
  To answer your question, it depends on the rule system you use for
movement.

I play with John Leary (and reqularly get my butt handed to me in the
fight I
might add) and we use a modified movement system.  We move slowest to
fastest
then shoot fastest to slowest (by thrust rating).  We have done a couple
10,000

point  (total) games in roughly two to three hours.  Of course we do not
write
down movement orders and are there just to roll dice.
  I will try and keep track of what happens to what side, length and all
the
other good stuff for the list.	I will then try to write it up with some

sembalance of proper english spelling. (God's gift to humans, at least
one is
spell checkers).

  John W. Fox
  Still painting like mad.