Prev: RE: [SG2] Apology (was: vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis) Next: Re: RE: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:20:35 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

Donald Hosford wrote:
> As a limited card player I have some thoughts.  (I collect space
empire build
ing
> card games...there are 3 that I know of...:-)

	What are their names, and are any of them worth playing?

	I have two, one called "Galactic Empires" that is pretty
pathetic,
	and another who's name escapes me (Supernova?) which seems to
	have more promise.

Prev: RE: [SG2] Apology (was: vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis) Next: Re: RE: GZG Online Catalogue