Prev: Re: [OT] MIA Mark Siefert Next: RE: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 02:06:19 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

As a limited card player I have some thoughts.	(I collect space empire
buildin
card games...there are 3 that I know of...:-)

One of my biggest annoyances about these otherwise interesting games, is
that y
ou
often have to play "without all the pieces".  And to aquire even a
middle range
 of
the available cards, you have to put up some major bucks.

On the other side of the coin...they do have interesting ideas,
settings, ect.
(This makes me have to think outside the usual "space game" box.)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [OT] MIA Mark Siefert Next: RE: GZG Online Catalogue