Prev: Re: [FT] Armour (long)(was Re:Armor) Next: Re: [OT] MIA Mark Siefert

Re: FB2 errata - I found another

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:38:21 -0400
Subject: Re: FB2 errata - I found another

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:21:09 +0100, "Jones, Tim"
<tjones@adaptivebroadband.com> wrote:

>Not for a while I was waiting for them all to come
>out of the woodwork - seems like now is a good time
>to do it.

I have Fleet Book errata up on my web site, including one that I think
Oerjan
didn't mention (the point cost of one of the Kra'vak ships is wrong?)
and the
proposed Sa'Vasku rule changes.

My FT page is located at:

http://www.vex.net/~agoodall/ft.htm

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [FT] Armour (long)(was Re:Armor) Next: Re: [OT] MIA Mark Siefert