Prev: RE: [FT] Night's Dawn Trilogy Next: [SG2] [DS2] harmonizing vehicle construction

RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 14:14:04 +0100
Subject: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

John W. Fox wrote

>Mark and friends:
  >If you want to have another KV vs Human battle come for the morning
>session.
 > I have a LARGE human vs Kra'Vak battle planned.
 > Lets put it this way.
  >12,000 points on each side.
  >Can you say "Mass Carnage!!!!"

  I hope there will be a summary of this on the list for we members on
the
other side of the pond, it sound interesting.

P.S.-Include the lengths of the turns/game, I`m curious as to how long a
12000 pts per side game takes.

BIF
"Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: RE: [FT] Night's Dawn Trilogy Next: [SG2] [DS2] harmonizing vehicle construction