Prev: Re: Shipbuilder Java Aplet Next: Re: Re: Shipbuilder Java Aplet

Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:16:55 -0700
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

 > Mark and friends:
 > If you want to have another KV vs Human battle come for the morning
session.
 > I have a LARGE human vs Kra'Vak battle planned.
 > Lets put it this way.
 > 12,000 points on each side.
 > Can you say "Mass Carnage!!!!"

Don't worry if you're on the List and not going to the con -
I'll take lots of pictures.  With all this bragging, my only
concern is I may need to keep the camera in one hand
and a can of Pepper Spray in the other hand!

See you guys on Friday,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: Shipbuilder Java Aplet Next: Re: Re: Shipbuilder Java Aplet