Prev: Re: [FT] Night's Dawn Trilogy Next: Re: [FT, DS, SG] Gallery updated

RE: [OT] Havok (was: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:22:33 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] Havok (was: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion)

It did make it down here to Oz.
I bought several of the large tanks & a gunship pack.  The gunships are
great for stargrunt (good scale & well armed).	I wound up doing some
SLAM/3
rules for SG so I could model the dumbfire missile pods properly
(otherwise
I used 12 x IAVR missiles as 1 weapon mount).

It didn't really go anywhere here either, as the places selling it also
sold
GW stuff as well.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier

The