Prev: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ... Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

[SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:57:44 -0400
Subject: [SG2] vehicle sizes/equipment from standard GZG minis

Would anyone care to speculate (hopefully having the minis to comment
from)
on what size they think the following 25mm vehicles would be and what
they
are armed with:

SF25-28 Wombat Medium Hover APC
(My guess is size 2 or 3 with DFFG 1 or 2)

SF25-27 Light Hover Jeep
(My guess is size 1 with a free exterior APSW/HMG)

SF25-56 Light Interface Transport
(My guess here is oversize - like about size 5-7 range,
carries a size 3 vehicle and a twin turretted HEL 1 or 2 system)

SF25-57 LIPPC
(My guess is size 2 or 3 with ???)

SF25-67 Coonhound FSV
(My guess is same size as LIPPC with an HKP 3 or 4 and an internal
either
APSW/HMG or RFAC/1)

SF25-86 Phalanx
(My guess is size 4 or 5 - interestingly I recall a design in one of the
books with two multibarrell DFFG rotary cannons (DFFG 1 or 2) but the
web
catalog suggests these are multilens lasers)

SF25-26A Goliath Heavy Hover Tank
(My guess is size 4 with a class 4 or 5 DFFG and either an APSW or
RFAC/1)

This also brings to mind the question if there is an online repository
of
vehicle designs (esp for the standard minis) like there is the on-line
ship
libraries?

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ... Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...