Prev: Re: Population modelling Next: Re: population modelling, a la Brian

Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

From: Mark Kochte <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:30:42 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

> The First* Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention is only
> 4 days away!	My thanks to everyone on the list who's helped
> me bring this dream together!
>
> If you're coming to the con this weekend, you might want to
> bring along some "extra" stuff.  There's lots of room for pick-up
> games at the con.  I'm bringing some 25mm infantry for a possible
> Stargrunt game.  If anyone coming has some extra DirtSide minis
> they wouldn't mind lending me for my game on Friday I'd appreciate
> it.  Also, look for my dusty copy of "Dark Tower" to come out
> of the box some time during the weekend when we need a little
> diversion game ...

I hope you guys have a blast out there! Sorry I can't make it
out this year (and if you're waffling as to whether or not to
go, have some Narns whap you upside the head and get your butt
to the Con! You won't regret it.....and if you do, I apply all
appropriate disclaimers! :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: Population modelling Next: Re: population modelling, a la Brian