Prev: Re: [DS2] net software Q Next: [FT, DS, SG] Gallery updated

Re: [FT] SSD question

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:52:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] SSD question

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:17:40 -0700, Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

>In my next game I'm more inclined to use the SSD and Order sheet from
the back
>of the FB1 book, and draw by hand the pertinent systems.  I'm wondering
if
>anyone else has suggestions or experiences as to the best way to handle
SSD's
>(keeping them neatly confined to one page)?

I use Visio, a charting program.

I created Visio stencils for FB1 and FB2. The FB2 stencil includes
everything
for all the alien races, including the special stuff for Sa'vasku. I can
fit
1500 point fleets on a standard 8 1/2" by 11" sheet (more on Euro A4
paper, or
North American legal size).

I used it to create the sheets for GenCon and got a fair number of
compliments
on them. You need Visio, though, which isn't an inexpensive program.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [DS2] net software Q Next: [FT, DS, SG] Gallery updated