Prev: Re: [FT] SSD question Next: Re: [FT] SSD question

Re: [FT] SSD question

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 16:48:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] SSD question

>In my next game I'm more inclined to use the SSD and Order sheet from
the back
>of the FB1 book, and draw by hand the pertinent systems.  I'm wondering
if
>anyone else has suggestions or experiences as to the best way to handle
SSD's
>(keeping them neatly confined to one page)?

I've done custom SSDs for the FB1 ships that include the actual
outline of the ship. I find that about 4-5 ships can be put on one
"landscape" style sheet with the orders stuff along the bottom edge.

This could easily be scaled up by scaling down the SSDs and adding
space for more ships in the orders blocks.

Schoon

Prev: Re: [FT] SSD question Next: Re: [FT] SSD question