Prev: Re: [DS2] net software Q Next: Re: [FT] SSD question

Re: [FT] SSD question

From: "sage sage" <sage@b...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:34:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] SSD question

---- Begin Original Message ----

From: Aron_Clark@digidesign.com
Sent: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:17:40 -0700
To: gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [FT] SSD question

In my next game I'm more inclined to use the SSD and Order sheet from
the back
of the FB1 book, and draw by hand the pertinent systems.  I'm
wondering if
anyone else has suggestions or experiences as to the best way to
handle SSD's
(keeping them neatly confined to one page)?
---- End Original Message ----

What I do is print out the SSDs the size of trading cards and slip
them into plastic card protectors. I have enough cards for each model
of the ship type that way I can just deal out a fleet. I use wet
erase pens to mark off damage on the cards and just wipe it clean
after each battle. Saves on paper and makes everything easier.

For orders we have a print out of an Excel spreadsheet so there's
more room and more spaces for ships.

Jaime

Beer Mail, brought to you by your friends at beer.com.

Prev: Re: [DS2] net software Q Next: Re: [FT] SSD question