Prev: RE: GZG-WCC is Friday! Next: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion

GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:23:25 -0700
Subject: GZG West Coast Con: 4 (!) days and counting ...

The First* Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention is only
4 days away!  My thanks to everyone on the list who's helped
me bring this dream together!

If you're coming to the con this weekend, you might want to
bring along some "extra" stuff.  There's lots of room for pick-up
games at the con.  I'm bringing some 25mm infantry for a possible
Stargrunt game.  If anyone coming has some extra DirtSide minis
they wouldn't mind lending me for my game on Friday I'd appreciate
it.  Also, look for my dusty copy of "Dark Tower" to come out
of the box some time during the weekend when we need a little
diversion game ...

See you Friday,
Ted

* I've been told that the GZG West Coast Con I'm organizing
for this weekend isn't really the first.  There was another con
run at the Cupertino Public Library about a year ago.  I promise
not to make a big deal about calling this the FIRST until I sign
a contract for a hotel for the SECOND con!

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: RE: GZG-WCC is Friday! Next: Re: OT: Mage Knight Rebellion