Prev: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: Completely OT, was Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Re: SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:59:00 +0100
Subject: Re: SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps

> Hmm.. I vaugly remember reading something about the UN developing
> the Pulse Torps as well, but I can't remember where.

It was in a Ragnarok article by Garry Milton. Available on the web at
http://www.homestead.com/SFSFWFT/files/SFSFWFT.html#UN

It was written pre-Fleet Books and pre-UN miniatures. It's a matter
of personal choice as to whether it's part of your vision of the
Tuffleyverse. Jon has never, to the best of my knowledge, stated
whether he considers it part of his vision.

	Steve

--
The Society of Fantasy and Science Fiction Wargamers
<http://steve.pugh.net/SFSFW/>

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>