Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought

SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 11:00:23 +0100
Subject: SV: [FT] Heavy Pulse Torps

Charles Stanley Taylor wrote:

>I seem to remember seeing a write up for 'Heavy' pulse torpedos
>somewhere, either in the list archives or IIRC on a web site
>somewhere.

Try Aaron Teske's FTFB/Space Fleet conversions.

The "Heavy" and "Light" P-torps use the same damage to-hit rolls and
inflict the same damage as normal P-torps, but have range bands of 9mu
and 4mu respectively; Mass is 2x and 0.5x the standard P-torp.

>I'm thinking that they would make a reasonable spinal mount for some
>of the UNSC ships - ie. resonably balanced game mechanics _and_ >based
on existing (FT) human technology.

Better still: based on existing FT-human tech *originally developed by
the UN* :-/

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought