Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:25:36 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Laserlight wrote:

>>Yep :-) Last week 'twas the "Lets Knock America", but they're too big
>>so now we pick on someone smaller ;-)
>
>And before you ask, we already had "Let's Knock Scandinavia List",
>from 3:23:30am to 3:24:17am GMT last Thursday--that was as long as >we
thought would be safe.

Of course. Yorkshire is smaller than Scandinavia - it wouldn't make
sense to go to someone *bigger*, now would it? ;-)

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [SG2] [DS2] articulation - a final thought Next: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)