Prev: Re: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: Jerrymeister's archives

Re: Jerrymeister's archives

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:27:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Jerrymeister's archives

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 16:21:14 -0400, Jerry Han <jhan1@home.com> wrote:

>You know, this never occurred to me.  (8-)  Oh well, I've met all my
>project deadlines anyway, so I don't think retribution will come too
>soon.	(8-)

Not to worry... I'm not in the same department. *G* Well, okay, we're
both in
Corporate IT but in different sub-departments!

Question, Jerry. How far back does your archive go? I remember posting
one or
two messages with some cloaking device ideas in Full Thrust but I can't
find
them at home. I checked the archive a few months ago and can't find it.
Just
wondering if it was "pre-archive".

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [SG2] Element Description Format - draft 0.5 - RFC Next: Re: Jerrymeister's archives