Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: [DS2] newbie Q

Jerrymeister's archives

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:37:39 -0400
Subject: Jerrymeister's archives

Jerry,

You can't work on the archives at work, then post to a list that include
Allan who works a few cubes away, and hope no one at work finds out. It
just
don't work. Unless, of course, Mr. Goodall is in on the conspiracy.

Haven't had time to look it up (working on my Autumn Assault Scenario
for
the Nov 18 convention here in Ottawa - had great review work done by
Adrian
and Allan). When I'm done my current taskings, I'll browse the new
format.
>From what I hear, I'm gonna like it! Good efforts, my man!

On an unrelated note, I find it funny to hear all this Englishmen
blathering
on about blood pudding. Given the geographic area involved, wouldn't
Yorkshire Pudding have been a more appropriate topic? Leave the blood
pudding to the Scots. <I got fed this a lot by my Scots ma and Grandad
while
growing up... it tastes great if you get the right brand and it is high
in
Iron>

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: [DS2] newbie Q