Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:03:55 +0100
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

Jon Davis wrote:

> Ground Zero Games wrote:
> > National Symbol: a flat cap above two crossed ferrets....
> > Not to mention that traditional war cry of "Ecky Thump!"......
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > Jon (GZG)
>
> What scares me is that I recall this reference.  British humor
> can be so whacked to leave an indelible impression on young
> American minds.
>
> Self defense with sausages from "The Goodies"  How old is THAT?

They're not sausages - they're black puddings. A northern culinary
delight made from ... blood. One reason why a Yorkshireman (-woman)
should never be allowed in charge of the NAC (imagine the state banquets
...)

[ducks assorted brickbats incoming from north of the Midlands]

Tony

Prev: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live) Next: Searching for Tom Gronvald's page...