Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: Re: The New Yorkshire Confederacy

Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:28:20 -0400
Subject: Re: FSE misnomer (what you call where you live)

On 11 Oct 2000 10:03 GMT, KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:

>I have considerable problems believing that the NAC could integrate
>Latin America as smoothly as the GZG history makes it out, especially
given
>the superiority complex many (real, present-day) Anglos have over the
>Latinos, which is unlikely to go away, and the long history of tensions

>between North and South America.

Oh, that's only the half of it. The idea that the US and Canada could be
combined in the future isn't that radical. That they could be combined
under
the United Kingdom is laughable! *L* It's fun, but not at all serious.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm Next: Re: The New Yorkshire Confederacy