Prev: While not on the topic of Battlestar Galactica Next: Re: CanAm Questions

Re: [FT] MS Access

From: Jerry Han <jhan1@h...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:30:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] MS Access

Some people also read the digests directly from the archives:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

I'm a little behind on digests, but that's becuase I'm working on a
major, major upgrade to the archives.  I don't know when I'll be
finished, buth, when I am, you should be able to find things in the
archive a lot easier than you can now.	(Or, maybe not.  (8-) )

Thanks,
JGH

"Jones, Tim" wrote:

> Joe wrote:
>
> >but now that am getting up to 50 emails a day on rather off topic
subjects,

> >it gets irritating..
>
> my advice move to the digest as I have done at least you only get one
> mail in the mail box and its easier to parse out the noise. I agree
> its irritating, but that's community life.
>
> BTW something is posting in an unknown 8-bit character set:

> soda.csua.Berkeley.edu id XAA25417
>
> which throws the whole digest out and fills it with nasty contol
characters
> such as =20 for CR LF which make scanning the text a real pain.
>
> my mail client states:
> '
> This message uses a character set that is not supported by the
Internet

--
** Jerry Han - jhan1@home.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan **
    "I dream of rain; I dream of gardens in the desert sand

Prev: While not on the topic of Battlestar Galactica Next: Re: CanAm Questions