Prev: [FT] FT Scenario / submissions project? Next: Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad

Re: New site?

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 10:40:02 -0400
Subject: Re: New site?

On Mon, 09 Oct 2000 05:40:23 GMT, "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>BTW... Should there be a new site for accepted community house rules?
So
>that people wouldn't have to sit through the "badger other nationality"

>debates? I think I'd do better there; not rain on anyone's nationality
>parade...

There are a couple of sites with house rules, but no site where they are
all
compiled. It would be interesting, but it's a lot of work, and you
really need
someone to edit things. I know of 3 different sets of "overwatch" rules
for
Stargrunt, including mine, for instance. Check the Full Thrus web ring,
though.

As for the nationality debate, you have to be around for a while but in
fact
it's all very playful. This group isn't anti-such-and-such a
nationality. The
Ground Zero Games-East Coast Convention is going to have a US versus
Canada
game. There are a lot of different nationalities on this group. We get
into
some good natured ribbing, but nothing mean or anything.

I think you came in during a lull in the action. Last weekend there
weren't a
lot of posts, but that was because there was a huge flurry of posts for
quite
a while before. We do occasionally get into "topic slip" but the list
really
isn't as bad as it seems this weekend. Take a look at the list archives,
and
you'll see.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: [FT] FT Scenario / submissions project? Next: Re: [Getting Seriously OT here]Molson Beer Ad