Prev: Wow... Wrong list? Next: New site?

Re: Help for Oerjan

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 01:36:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Help for Oerjan

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 21:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Brian Burger
<yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
wrote:

>Warned you, didn't I? Should I be glad that Canada Customs takes a dim
>view of Americans bringing their arsenels into my country? :>

The funniest thing I read was a take-off on the I. AM. CANADIAN. ad but
it was
for Quebec. I can't remember all of it, but there was something about
speaking
Quebecois and something else, NOT English OR French. And "I can proudly
smoke
during church services". You had to be there, I guess. *S*

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Wow... Wrong list? Next: New site?