Prev: Re: More Thrust Missiles Next: Re: re: Mini Related Questions

re: Mini Related Questions

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 10:16:19 -0400
Subject: re: Mini Related Questions

> Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:57:07 +0100
> From: "Dave Pullen" <david.pullen3@virgin.net>
> Subject: Mini Related Questions
>
> A couple of questions:
>
> 1) Last year at Bifrost ('99) I bought a load of what were called
'em-bug's,
> bearing absolutely no similarity to the Starship Troopers (film) bugs
at all
> *ahem*. Since I got these from the GZG stall I assumed that the 'e'
stood
> for Eureka but I can't find these on his site, does anyone know where
I can
> get more or will there be some at Bifrost this year?
> I mean 25mm and don't mean either of the 3 bugs in the GZG catalogue
>
> 2) I am informed that at a convention last weekend (in the UK) there
was a
> game using these bug figures (possibly) and also using at least one
big
> tanker bug, anyone know where the big bug came from?

now that you all mention it, i am a few weeks away from ordering some
bugs
for DS2.  i noticed that the GZG catalog has DSM-130 Bugs (12/pack).  is
there any other arachnid-type mini for 6mm???  i'm especially interested
in
tanker bugs, hopper (flying) bugs, etc.  i thought about sculpting some
of
these myself, but folks would probably laugh themselves to death when
they
saw them....

thanks,
dave

Prev: Re: More Thrust Missiles Next: Re: re: Mini Related Questions