Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions

Webpage Updates - Star Ranger's Stuff

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:30:57 -0500
Subject: Webpage Updates - Star Ranger's Stuff

Its kinda slow on the list so I'll let you all know about the latest
updates
to my webpage.

Star Ranger's Stuff
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/starranger.html

Fleet Book Reinforcements have moved to a new Homestead so I could free
up
some space. If you have a link directly to them from your webpage,
you'll
need to update it.

GenCon Pictures for Thursday and Friday are up.  Saturday (FT Tourney)
and
Sunday pics are in the works and I hope to have them up soon.

My Miniatures Pics have been updated with some shots of 'Rebel' ships
and
fighters from Brigade.

Sci-Fi Crossover 2000: Enter the Executor has the scenario and ship
control
sheets up though the page is still being worked on.
If you want to see how I did the Super Star Destroyer (Mass 1400, 7
sections
of mass 200 each) you can download the 2 page control sheet.  Also new
this
year is a Battle Tug for the Star Trek Federation, a couple of ships
from
Star Blazers including the Yamato, and a couple Star Wars Rebel fleets
consisting of Mon Calamari cruisers, Escort Frigates, Corellian
Corvettes
and a Modified Stock Light Freighter.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: Mini Related Questions Next: Re: To Dave and Andy: Re: Mini Related Questions