Prev: testing. Next: Re: testing.

Re: testing.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:04:14 -0500
Subject: Re: testing.

Howdy, Andy!

I'm an airless head, myself, but suggest you start with some sites:

The Unofficial Stargrunt Homepage, for links to folks that might have
what
you seek:
http://www.stargrunt.com/

Ground Zero's semi-official (it's not an ordering site) page; Jon needs
get more pics to Paul <g> :
http://www.lightspeed.u-net.com/gzg/

Eureka of AU, both licenser of, and expander of, the Stargrunt line:
http://www.eurekamin.com.au/toc.html

I found some piccies of Eureka's contributions at:
http://peninsula.starway.net.au/~epowles/eureka.html

I've not personally done business with Eureka, but plenty of folks on
the
Colonial list speak very highly of Nic and his crew. I really must look
into this '100 club' someone just mentioned to me, if I can get the site
function.

I'm gathering you've already been to GeoHex's page.

Was this any help, or a waste of your time/'been there, done that'?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: testing. Next: Re: testing.