Prev: Re: Asymmetric ships Next: Klingon: Re: Asymmetric ships

re: Re: [DS2]: mini pics

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:09:16 -0400
Subject: re: Re: [DS2]: mini pics

comments inserted below

> Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
> Subject: Re: [DS2]: mini pics
>
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, David Reeves wrote:
>
> > everyone,
> >
> > i am looking for pics of Adler Dark Star 6mm fig and buildings as
well as
> > the Irregular mini 6mm pics.  i'm looking to expand my DS2 armies,
but the
> > web sites where they are sold have very few pics.
> >
> > can you point me to those you know of, so i can check them out?
>
> The detail of the actual minis isn't great, but the DS2 photos I've
got at
> <http://warbard.iwarp.com/ds2gallery.html> have Irregular tanks in
them -
> the big, big hovertanks in one of the photos...

when you refer to the lack detail, do you mean the Adler Dark Star minis
or
the Irregular minis, or both?  is the lack of detail noticable 2-3 feet
away or just up close?

> I'll stick some of my Irregular 6mm stuff in front of the camera next
time
> I take minis photos, but that'll be a couple of weeks away, at least.

i'll check out the pics that you currently have.  let me know when to
look
again for the irregular stuff -- no rush.  i still have B5 Fleet Action
minis to mount and paint for my FT B5 universe....

thanks brian!

dave

Prev: Re: Asymmetric ships Next: Klingon: Re: Asymmetric ships